Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why am I not going underwater?

Just the last line from Arrested Development... Apparently there are more episodes ordered, but not enough in my opinion. In any case it seems to be cancelled this season.

Well, I'm still living in my hotel room here in Fort St. John. I leave for Calgary on Friday. I've had two lasagne(s) over the last two days. Neither were that great, and one of them was from East Side Mario's. I'm pretty picky when it comes to lasagne, but I think "homemade" Safeway brand is pretty good.

Ok, so as for beer, on my way back to Calgary I am stopping off at a brewery in Edmonton for a little chat with the brewer there for a possible job in late January. So maybe by the end of this week I will be gushing over a cool new job :)

As I am writing this I am also watching the Colbert Report. In his The Word section this evening, he talks about "Xmas", and says that the "X" is the removal of christ from christmas. Heh, so my feelings on Xmas weren't so crazy after all :).

Cheers!

No comments: