Friday, November 25, 2005

Brian's World

Its a good thing I don't have much to do at work, it gives me time to slack off and make a world map of everywhere I've managed to visit in my adult life. Check it out at Frappr here. You too could be wasting time at work making a map like this!! Just think of the waste!

Anyway, I guess I should post something about beer. So far my "no beer for a week and a half" is going ok, I still think about beer every day... I should probably stop reading homebrew books!
I added some half-ass reviews about the following beers from the last few weeks though:
I have lots of time this weekend so I'm working on a post about some kind of beer style, we'll see what I come up with. Or something not related to beer at all..... tune in for the excitement!
Cheers!

No comments: