Anyway, I guess I should post something about beer. So far my "no beer for a week and a half" is going ok, I still think about beer every day... I should probably stop reading homebrew books!
I added some half-ass reviews about the following beers from the last few weeks though:
- Lions Winter Ale from Grandville Island Brewery in Vancouver. Strong vanilla flavour. Drink it warm otherwise its weird.
- Fuller's London Pride (import from England) - one of my favs.
- Fuller's ESB (import from England) - very good, nice and bitter!
- Moosehead Lager from New Brunswick. Decent drinkin' beer.
- Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Naturtrüb (import from Germany). SO good. Tied so far for my favorite hefeweizen.
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse Natürtrub (import from Germany). Its ok, a little light for my taste.
- Schneider Weisse (import from Germany). A little darker for the style, but tied for my favorite.
- Edelweiss Hefetrub (imported from Austria).
- Edelweiss Dunkel Weissbier (imported from Austria)