Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hard Times

Phew, the last two days were ass at the brewery. The owners were on vacation. The compressor on a refrigeration unit EXPLODED yesterday. I missed like 4 important things. Got chewed out a little today for one of them (but it was deserved). Every 10-15 minutes somebody was asking or telling me something. I ended up doing all kinds of shit at the end of the day until 7 pm that I should have done earlier in the day. Things that were left from thursday ended up being done on friday. Late. As in me doing them at 6:30 pm, 2 hrs after I was supposed to leave.
All in all, a shitty couple of days at the brewery.

However... at the end of the day, I go home and have a beer and think "wow, this is a great beer..." and its all ok again :)

Its just worth it! (besides, last week went like clockwork)

Cheers!

No comments: