Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Moving Stress

So I'm supposed to move into my new condo in Edmonton on June 2nd, which is two weeks away. I think today I just started to get the "moving stress" that actually allows you to do real work like packing, getting internet and phone appointments, timing the move... etc. Anyway, so its unlikely that I'll have regular updates for the next couple o' weeks. BUT, there is some beer news I suppose...

The Edmonton Homebrewer's Guild is having their brewing compitition in the first week of June. I'm going to enter some of the Kolsch I made from the big brew day. I took one of those batches and added our brewery ale yeast. I took another batch and added hefeweizen yeast to make a "hefekolschen" as I call it. I took the last batch and boiled up a bunch more hops, cinnamon, cloves, uh... some other stuff probably (it wasn't well planned...), and threw it in. So I'll be entering those.

But I was up until 4:30 am this morning so now I sleep.

Cheers

2 comments:

Ben, aka BadBen said...

Relax, have a homebrew.

bwestcott said...

I left all my homebrew at the brewery... luckily I work at a brewery though and had a regular beer ;)