Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yep, a whole month.

So its been an entire month since I've posted a blog entry. But that's the way it goes I suppose...

Being a head brewer has been a learning experience so far. I'm good at brewing and working on my own, I just have to get good at getting other people to do what I want them to. Also, going from sitting on my fattening ass being a student to going back directly to hard physical work for 8+ hours a day is very tiring.

Anyway, some cool beers coming up in the next few months, more notes on that later. The nice thing about being the head brewer is that I pretty much brew all the "interesting" stuff. The normal day-to-day stuff the other guys can do.

So thats the quick and boring update.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Ian Beer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob said...

Brutal stuff there Brian, good job I got your autograph. Dont forget to become a follower of my blog if you get chance (so far I have 2 official followers) and if you can get some beer exported to the the UK.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting to hear about the new Alley Kat beers...

Anonymous said...

酒店

酒店上班

酒店兼職

台北酒店

打工兼差

酒店工作

酒店經紀

禮服店

酒店兼差

酒店打工

酒店PT

酒店正職

酒店賺錢

酒店日領

酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味 喝酒