Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SAVOR Craft Beer & Food Experience Coverage

I'd just like to point everybody to Craft Beer Radio's coverage of the Savor Craft Beer & Food Experience in Washington DC last week. I've listened to a few of the sessions, and they are very informative on the nuances of tasting good beer with good food. I highly recommend listening to the sessions given by some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. If you haven't yet been converted to the fact that beer is better with food than wine yet, listening to these sessions will help.


I've vowed to start cooking with beer as well as pairing beer with food... I'm working on something right now, I'll post the results later tonight ;)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I loved the recording with Sam C from Dogfish pimping his book He Said Beer, She Said Wine. Sam is such a character. He was probably half blitzed while speaking too.